I know I'm a little late on posting for New Year's and I still want to get a few of my Christmas pictures on, but I wanted to take my time and figure out what I wanted to write about.
I usually don't make New Year's resolutions because I know that I will intentionally "forget" what it is I said I was going to do. This year though, I feel a little different and maybe that has to do with this blog. I want out of the rut and need accountability through writing on this blog, so I have a top ten list of things I want to do.
1. Run a 5k ( this is funny because I HATE running, but I'm going to do this).
2. Do at least one random act of kindness to someone I don't know everyday this year. (I'm already kind enough to everyone I do know) -giggle.
3. Each month, do something new as a family.
4. Do a better job of keeping in touch with people I love.
5. Do things I really like to do and not feel guilty about it.
6. Care less about what others think of me.
7. Organize my house so that I am happy to live in it.
8. Eat better and take better care of my body.
9. Not feeling guilty if I don't eat better. - giggle, giggle.
10. Lean on God way more often.
I'll be posting my Christmas pictures soon. Love to everyone and
HAPPY NEW YEAR!