Wednesday, March 18, 2009

This isn't funny anymore...

I just can't believe that it's Spring Break and I'm home sick and little Holden is also sick! This has been going on for over a week. Poor Logan is feeling great and isn't able to do as much because of it and it makes me feel awful. I'm getting very antsy just sitting home, cabin fever if you will. I'm sick of the TV, sick of the dirty house and sick of all the laundry piling up because well, I'm sick.
The weather is absolutely gorgeous here and I have been looking forward to having this time off and being out and about. Maybe I wanted this too much or something. I have been praying to feel good and for Holden to feel good and I know the Lord is with us and there is probably a reason for it, but it's hard to see a good reason right now.
I also must be doing something wrong in my life because the only phone calls I get are from my mom and Matthew. Not that I don't love talking to them, it just makes me wonder how I can be a better friend. I know that it is said that you have to be a good friend to have good friends. I really do have good friends, I just miss them and being cooped up makes one whiny. Oh well, everything that happens in life is supposed to teach us something and I think I'm learning that I need to take better care of myself and my family. I'm also learning how to cough up phlegm and spit like a boy.

No comments: